You can know anything. It's all there. You just have to find it.

-Neil Gaiman

Pages

Friday, August 21, 2015

Four Days Out

So next Tuesday the book is going to be released. Finally! Amazing! Hooray!

And guess what I'm going to be doing to celebrate?

I'm going to the DENTIST! Wheeeeee!!!

Actually, Sena is going to the dentist. So far, she doesn't mind it. They give her toys, a new toothbrush, and a butt-load of stickers. What's not to like?

Anyway, I thought to celebrate the book publication I would post a few things.

One is from a website that has proved invaluable to me over the years - Miss Snark's First Victim.  Along with the now defunct Editorial Ass, it is one of the best blogs out there about writing and staying motivated and also: There are contests! And critiques!

I have been reading this blog for a while and over the years it's helped me stay motivated and keep my eyes on the prize. This helps when you realize how many other writers out there are going through the same thing as you are - something your friends and family just can't understand. (Even if they pretend and/or want to.)

The other is an interview about STRANDED, which gives more hints as to what the book is about, something I have not really gone into on my blog.

You're just gonna have to read it.

MISS SNARK'S FIRST VICTIM

TEENREADS INTERVIEW

No comments: