You can know anything. It's all there. You just have to find it.

-Neil Gaiman

Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2015

You down with GOP? Yeah, you know me!

So the book came out on Tuesday, August 25th.
This is how I spent my day.

I took my daughter to the dentist. Found out she had a cavity. Awesome.

I received many nice and wonderful comments on Twitter and Facebook.
Yeah!

I pull some weeds, picked some tomatoes from the hideous jungle that has become my garden. I gave up after twenty minutes.

I did three loads of laundry.

Tried to figure out what to make for dinner. Told my husband that I wanted to go to sushi happy hour at Wakame, because, dammit, I deserved it.

My husband will accept any reason to go to sushi happy hour so this is not a difficult compromise.

The IRS is auditing us? Sushi happy hour.

A bird pooped on the car? Sushi happy hour.

It's Tuesday? Sushi happy hour.

The supervolcano under Yellowstone is overdue to blow? Sushi happy hour.

Sushi happy hour honestly is the answer to all your problems.

I'll post more later about books and whatnot, but last night's GOP debate got all my creative juices flowing. Be amazed and bow down to my artistic talents.



Honestly, I think Jeb has the right idea. I needed a drink (or five) after watching it.

No comments: