You can know anything. It's all there. You just have to find it.

-Neil Gaiman

Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

January Book List

I'm still not done with my book revisions, but that doesn't stop me from reading other books.  Maybe it should.

But it doesn't.

Last year I posted that I wanted to read a book a week.  That worked for a while.  Approximately two months before it went the way of most resolutions.

I did read a lot of books last year I just don't remember how many, but I'm thinking of joining GoodReads just to keep track of everything.

Here are a few books I've just read.  I won't write about books I didn't like, probably because I have a hard time finishing something I don't like.

But these books I did like.  The genres range from fantasy to dystopian to contemporary.





These happen to all be YA books, but here are a few others I'm currently reading that are both excellent.  One fiction, the other non-fiction.



Happy January Reading!

No comments: