You can know anything. It's all there. You just have to find it.

-Neil Gaiman

Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

18 months

Dear Toddler Sena,

Over a week ago you turned 18 months old.  One year and a half.  And I realized I don't have any current pictures of you.  Here's one I took in March, when there was still snow on the ground.


I imagine in 14.5 years this will still be your expression behind the wheel, though I imagine the form of transportation will be slightly more expensive.  Oh yeah, I'm looking forward to that.

Hmm... what else is new?

Well, you can talk a hind leg off a mule.  Except it ain't English.  Maybe it's Mule?

You jibber and jabber and are very interested in the following:

Dogs!
Big Kids!
Dogs!
Squirrels!
Flowers!
Dogs!
Basketballs!
Anything you have not seen yet!

I even got you a present for your year and a half birthday.

Sidewalk chalk!

You were thrilled - you didn't even try to eat it.  Right now it's still easy to thrill you, Toddler Sena, but I suppose it won't be long until you roll your eyes and sigh mightily because you've just realized what dorks your parents are.




And by parents, I mean your dad.

I love you, Sena.

Love,
Mommy

No comments: