You can know anything. It's all there. You just have to find it.

-Neil Gaiman

Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Damn you, National Geographic!

Last night, I came up to bed while Matt was watching the movie Valley Girl.  Horrible.

Me: This is dumb.

Matt: Yeah, I'll look for something else.

Me: Something cool.

Matt: Ooh, the deadly dozen of Australia!

Me: I always wanted to go to Australia.

We watch the show - it's about the most deadly creatures in Australia.  I always knew that Australia had a buttload of poisionous snakes and spiders, plus all that crap in the ocean, plus the crocodiles.  I can see why England sent their convicts there! 

Me: I don't know if I want to go to Australia anymore.

Matt: Me, either!

Me (checking the bed for spiders):  Thank God for Minnesota winters, cuz they kill all that shit! 

I shouldn't have watched that show before bed.  Because this is invariably what happens.

What I want to dream about is this:





What I end up dreaming about is this:




Damn you, National Geographic!


No comments: