You can know anything. It's all there. You just have to find it.

-Neil Gaiman

Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Everlong

It's still Music Wednesday so I will include my favorite Foo Fighters song: Everlong

This song is insane. I listened to it once while driving Hwy 61 to LaCrosse and when I looked down at the speedometer I was hitting 108 mph. Thankfully, the Jetta didn't break a sweat. Love you, German engineers.

There are other songs that induce ferocious speed as well. Many Killers tunes come to mind.

But there is something about this one - probably the smoking drums that remind me of what it might be like to surf through a barreling ocean wave, and all you can think is Faster! Faster! Must. Go. Faster!

So enjoy. There is also a music video version that you can watch but I was unable to embed. Foo Fighters also do some of the funniest videos I've ever seen.

No comments: