You can know anything. It's all there. You just have to find it.

-Neil Gaiman

Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Tacky Word Crimes

Okay, so I finally finished a rough (ROUGH) draft of the manuscript.

I emailed it to my awesome agent on Monday.

So.

So...

So, I'm still waiting.  It's weird.  I was so consumed by it for the past few months and now I don't really have anything to do except wait for comments and suggestions to come back.

So for the past few days I've been wandering around aimless.  I was so bored that I went running.

Now my legs hurt.

But things are looking up.  Weird Al just released his latest album!

And you know what happens when Weird Al has a new album?

Weird Al has new videos!





2 comments:

-blessed holy socks said...

That's mega-freek'n-hilarious. Thank you, girly. Now, I have somethn which might brighten your day, too...

We make a perfectly cognizant, fully-spectacular, Son-ripened-Heaven… yet, I’m not sure if we're on the same page if you saw what I saw. Greetings, earthling. Because I was an actual NDE on the outskirts of the Great Beyond at 15 yet wasn’t allowed in GRRR lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven’s Big-Bang’s gonna be like: meet this advanced, bombastic, ex-mortal Upstairs for the most extra-groovy-paradox, pleasure-beyond-measure, Yummy-Reality-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy, robust-N-risqué, eternal-warp-drive you DO NOT wanna miss the sink-your-teeth-in-the-rrrock’nNsmmmokin’-hot-deal. Cya soon…

Mindy said...

Thanks, Blessed Holy Socks.
I think.

Someday I want to try those drugs you're taking....