You can know anything. It's all there. You just have to find it.

-Neil Gaiman

Pages

Friday, March 14, 2014

Happy Friday

Okay, so I have this song stuck in my head (not quite as much as that Frozen song).

I've read a little bit about "ear worms", aka - snippets of music that get stuck for hours in your head on an endlessly repeating loop.  I've had a problem with this my whole life, and it is almost a relief to know my condition has a name.

Some times I will go to bed with a song stuck, have crazy dreams, then wake up nine hours later with the SAME SONG repeating in my skull.

Lately, it's been this one, which I like.  No more Kelly Clarkson, please.

Now I hope to have this video stuck in my head as well.

1 comment:

Susan2115 said...

This is an awesome video and yes, you just can't get the song out of your head. Should have shared the Oscar with the "Let it Go" song because they both are great.