You can know anything. It's all there. You just have to find it.

-Neil Gaiman

Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

NaNoWriMo 2012

Okay, I'm back.

Well, not really.  I'm participating in the National Novel Writing Month (write a novel in the month of November) so posting will be sparse.

By the way, a novel is considered 50K words, so I have about 39K more words to write.

I started in October, so that is technically cheating.  Though most of October was spent figuring out how I was going to start this story.

So I figured it out.

I think.

Sort of.

So by the end of this month I will have a manuscript that will probably be a steaming pile of crap.

Which is good.

Because sometimes you gotta start with crap.  Once it's down on paper then the real work begins.

In the meantime you can enjoy this video.

This reminded me of all the times we spent on the slip n' slide. But wait, we didn't have a slip n' slide.  My brother and I unrolled an entire package of giant black garbage bags down the little hill in our backyard and turned the hose on.

My mom was not impressed.

Maybe if we would have thought of adding the ramp it would have turned out better.

Or sent us to the hospital.

No comments: