You can know anything. It's all there. You just have to find it.

-Neil Gaiman

Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

2 years

Dear Sena,

Tomorrow morning at 7:15 you will turn 2 years old.  Those two years have gone fast, and you are no longer the helpless little tater-tot you used to be.



You are a real big girl now, Sena.

You love to dance and sing.  You love to count to 10 and can even recite your ABCs.  It's like you're a genius or something!  You love Elmo and Big Bird and "Tootie" Monster.

You are also pretty good at trying new foods, and then emphatically stating, "I yike it!"  or, "Me no yike it!"  And although sometimes it's hard to understand what you want, you are always willing to grab my hand and "show" me what you want.



Sena already likes horses

This weekend you'll have your party and I think you will really enjoy yourself this year.  You already know what presents are and you love cake.

I love cake, too.
But I love you even more.

I hope you have a wonderful birthday, little girl.

Love, Mommy

1 comment:

Susan2115 said...

I always love your letters to Sena. They are the best gift you could ever give her. I loved the last picture; just beautiful.