You can know anything. It's all there. You just have to find it.

-Neil Gaiman

Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Pretties

Back in the day I used to take pictures of things I thought were interesting.  Like flowers, sunsets, architecture, trees, landscapes, rocks, and hairy old nude men.  No, not really.  I didn't take many pictures of architecture.  Because I'm not a total knob.

Anyway, here are a few pictures I took recently of flowers.  The first is from a bouquet I made of garden flowers the last time my garden looked good.  Which was June.  Now, after the heat of July and August, it looks like Sister Parish's own personal nightmare.  Bonus points if you got that reference.

The pictures of water lilies were taken at the Conservatory in Como Park, Saint Paul.








1 comment:

Susan2115 said...

The flower bouquet is beautiful...and the water lilies are gorgeous. You are a great photographer!