You can know anything. It's all there. You just have to find it.

-Neil Gaiman

Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Shameless Nepotism

Wherein I post some information about my sister Kelly's Etsy website: Lilah Grace Creations.

If you are going to a baby shower in the near future or looking to pimp your infant's wardrobe, then this is the place for you.

I especially like the cupcake washcloths. For whatever reason, just looking at anything presented underneath the visible film of a bakery box makes me drool. You could probably put dog turds in one and I would think, "Yummy!" Then I would think, "Wait, that's dog shit!" But then I would think, "Oooh! It has sprinkles..."

Luckily, for you, my sister isn't selling dog shit cupcakes!

Instead, if you click this, you can see what she is selling.

See, Kelly? This is what happens when someone asks me to advertise something for them. I talk about poop.

Yeah, you're welcome.

1 comment:

Kelly Pigott said...

Yes, thank you! Ah, the Dahlstrom humor of poop! I thought it was funny!