You can know anything. It's all there. You just have to find it.

-Neil Gaiman

Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

4.5 months

It's been 4 and a half months since Sena entered the world. I have been pretty good about taking pictures every week, but not very good about posting them.

So here are some I took this morning.





My sister Kelly makes the hair bows and clips and has just started selling them on her Etsy website. I must say they are beautiful and very well made. They would make great baby shower gifts for girls. For those who don't already know about Etsy, it is a great place to find beautiful, handmade gifts by creative entrepreneurs. You give your money to them instead of a giant corporation.

Hah! Take that, Target!
Just kidding, Target. You know I love you.

You can check out her website called Lilah Grace creations.

2 comments:

Christina Rodriguez said...

Just look at those cheeks! Thanks for the link to the flower hairclips. I'll have to pick one up for my niece!

Susan2115 said...

Yipee!! I'm so glad that your blog is back and you are writing again. I really missed that to start my day off and get things going.
Keep up the informative, insightful and funny topics.