You can know anything. It's all there. You just have to find it.

-Neil Gaiman

Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Baby Moo Stuff

I've so far been really good at NOT buying things for the baby. Despite how cute and small all these things are I've managed to walk past the aisles of booties and blankeys. I imagine this is what recovering drunks feel like when they walk past their neighborhood bar. It's REALLY hard to say, "Oh, I'll just get one, just one...that's not a big deal, right?"

Then they wake up with a blistering headache, half-nude in a Mexican jail.

Or, like me, they end up with bulging eyes and asking the teenage Target checkout clerk, "How much??? But this is all on sale!"

So I've been pretty good. So far I've bought:

3 books (2 of which I got a tag sale for a bargain price of 50 cents)

1 green Miami beach T-shirt (like I said before, I knew something was up when I was on vacation)


1 tiny ball with the map of the world on it. Actually, Matt bought that one.

And this, which I could not resist...




No comments: