You can know anything. It's all there. You just have to find it.

-Neil Gaiman

Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

She's such a charmer, OH NO!

Well, since it's music Wednesday, (because I said so) and we all need to expand our musical horizons, I have included one of my favorite Kings of Leon songs. Actually, most of the songs are my favorites, and I was horribly disappointed when they were in Minneapolis about a month ago I didn't get to see them because it was SOLD OUT.

poop...

Anyway, they've gotten a lot more recognition when their latest album came out this past year. But CHARMER is an older song, and for some reason I find it hysterically funny. It's downright obnoxious; when I first heard it, the screaming scared me, then I started laughing my head off. A lot of people hate this song, but I am not one of those people.

Here's the link. His facial expression are priceless.

No comments: