You can know anything. It's all there. You just have to find it.

-Neil Gaiman

Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Three degrees of separation....from awesome.

I'm sure most of you have heard of the six degrees of separation concept, that is, that you're only separated from every other person on the planet by six people or less.

Six people from Hugh Jackman... yummy!

Six people from Charles Manson... creepy!

Six people from Dolly Parton... weirdy!

Hmmm.... Well, a few years ago I discovered that I was indeed only separated by six people from George Dubya Bush. Icky! Imagine the head-spinning that ensued.

But now I'm happy to report that I'm only 3 DEGREES from awesome. Yep, only three people from me to Barack Obama.

In this proof-positive photo is my sister-in-law's father, hanging out with the new Prez.

No comments: