You can know anything. It's all there. You just have to find it.

-Neil Gaiman

Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

2008 - a website odyssey

Well, I managed to create my own website. Though it is still a work in progress and somewhat spare and not EXACTLY like the idea I had envisioned, it will do. For now, anyway.

I have to thank my old friend and college roommate Grace Koo for her helpful suggestions and advice. Grace is a stylist who now lives, works, and parties like a rock star in NYC. I also love her website and portfolio. My website looks NOTHING like hers; hers is sensational.

I also have to thank my brother-in-law, Derek Pigott, for taking the time to also give helpful advice and recommendations about website hosting providers. I ended up deciding on Godaddy as my web hoster and found that it was pretty simple to use and easy to get a hold of people. Thanks to Scott at Godaddy for answering all my dumbass questions.

So you can check out my enfant terrible here. I don't have too much art up...I would like to have a page with little thumbnails that you click on and then they expand, but I have not figured out how to do that yet. Probably because I got a D in Calculus in college. It wasn't from too much partying or skipping class either. That really was the best I could do. I was so dumb that I decided to try Calc II after that. I went to every class, did every assignment, and studied hard for every test.

I got an F.

And I never told my parents. Until just now.

Don't worry - there is a link to take you right back to my blog so you don't miss out on all my expository brain farts.

Well, that DID sound gross.

No comments: