You can know anything. It's all there. You just have to find it.

-Neil Gaiman

Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Minnesota State Fair 2008

Here's the video I made of our trip to the fair last Saturday. Unfortunately, my battery died halfway through, so most of the clips are from early in the day. And most are of Jack.

Jack eating.

Jack sitting on tractors.

Jack going through the "Little Farm Hands" exhibit. (This was pretty fun; I learned all about the history of the Holstein cow.)

Jack uncertainly petting the calf's rump. He almost pet the baby draft horse that I was enamored with, but the colt gave a throaty whinny and startled him. "No! I not!" he said.

Also, the video quality is not very good. At least it's not when I put it on youtube. It is crystal clear on my Mac; I guess I will have to look into figuring out how to make it better.

Soundtrack by Wilson Pickett.

No comments: