You can know anything. It's all there. You just have to find it.

-Neil Gaiman

Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

Why I'll never be on American Idol - and not just because I sing horribly

I like to sing.  I do it a lot.  I didn't, however, say I did it well.  At all.

Sena loves to sing.  Sometimes when we drive in the car I will try to sing along with her.

Her response?

"No, Mommy!  Stop singing!"

"Why, honey?  Don't you like it?"

"Noooooooooooooo!"

Or she'll say something like, "What's THAT noise?"

Like, the sound I just made couldn't possibly come from a human being.  At least one that is not getting their toes smashed with a lead pipe.

It might also be that when I sing, I get really into it.  REALLY into it.

Like this guy.

It's not just lip syncing lessons here, kids.  It's also a valuable tool to scare the ever loving Christ out of people.  Which can come in handy during rush hour traffic.

If other drivers see you doing this, the highway line of cars will part like the Red Sea did for Moses.

No comments: