You can know anything. It's all there. You just have to find it.

-Neil Gaiman

Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

I wasn't wearing any of these, but I did wear pants.

We survived our flight back and forth to Jackson Hole, Wyoming, and even though most of the outdoor activities don't begin until the end of May, we had a good time on our vacation.  More on the actual vacation later.

Instead, you can read this list I found on airline passengers.  I wasn't wearing stained yoga pants and didn't have a screaming toddler.  I had a happy, wriggling toddler on the way there and a toddler who slept the ENTIRE flight on the way back home. And no, I didn't sedate her....

And yes, I know I'm lucky.  I'm also pretty sure I just used up all that luck, which is why we don't plan on flying with her again until she's five.

Or heavily sedated.

Just kidding.

Not really.




No comments: