You can know anything. It's all there. You just have to find it.

-Neil Gaiman

Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

The Bug

Back in the day, when Matt used to work for Northwest Airlines (before it died and became Delta) we traveled.

A lot.

As much as we possibly could.

I'm so grateful I took every opportunity to do it.  We put off doing things on our house; instead we spent the money walking through the streets of Paris, London, and Rome.  We rode elephants in Thailand.  We got caught up in a soccer riot in Amsterdam.  We hopped a flight to New York City at 9 am one Saturday morning, and flew back the next day, spending the whole time running around the streets of Manhattan.

We met up with friends and made new ones.  We discovered that while the world is a big place, it's also a very small one.

I still have quite a few places on my "Places to Go" list.  Places like Egypt, Greece, Spain, Ireland, Zimbabwe, Vietnam, and Australia.

For now I will just content myself to watch this video.

No comments: