You can know anything. It's all there. You just have to find it.

-Neil Gaiman

Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away....

For those who are interested, I'm posting a recent interview I did for Query Tracker, the website that helped me find my agent.  If you are a writer with a finished book and looking to find that book a home, this is the website for you.  It's a comprehensive listing of literary agents and agencies, who's new and who's looking (and what they're looking for) as well as contact information and exactly how to submit your query, whether by email or post. I can safely say I would not have found an agent without this website, or it would have taken me at least another ten years.

My interview explains the process I went through, as well as the query letter about what my book, POLARIS, is about.  And no, it's not about snowmobiles....

3 comments:

Kelly Pigott said...

Loved reading the interview!!

Tez Miller said...

POLARIS sounds fabulous - and great to see it set partially in Australia :-)

Mindy said...

Thanks Tez,

Maybe someday - a long time from now - the book will be out for you to review.