You can know anything. It's all there. You just have to find it.

-Neil Gaiman

Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

My brain is not on drugs. Unfortunately.

Random thoughts that enter my brain.

I'm at work, busy, busy, typing and working and stuff.

My Brain:  Heh, heh, remember that scene in Animal House?  Where John Belushi is looking through the window and spying on the sorority girls?  Then he falls backward from the ladder onto the lawn?

I start laughing.  Out loud.

Co-worker:  What's so funny?

Me: Uhh...nothing.

My Brain:  Thank you, sir!  May I have another?  That boy is a P - I - G, pig!  Your name is Flounder.  Why Flouder?  Why not?  Double secret probation.  Fat, lazy and stupid is no way to go through life.

Me:  Shut up, stupid brain!  I'm trying to work!  Why must you insist on a running commentary of classic one liners from one of the greatest movies ever made?

My Brain:  Fuck you, Jobu!  I do it myself!  Willie Mays Hays.  You may run like Mays, but you hit like shit!

Me:  Oh, NOW your going to quote Major League?  What is wrong with you?

My Brain:  Hats for bats.  Hats keep bats warm.  Gracias.

Me: Sometimes I hate you.

No comments: