You can know anything. It's all there. You just have to find it.

-Neil Gaiman

Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Baby Moo's Nursery

Here are some pictures. For the most part it is done, or I should say, it will do for now. I like how the tree mural turned out; I may add more art work on the walls/closet if I feel the motivation.

I'm not sure what the color scheme is here. Hodgepodge? Is that a scheme? I kept the walls the color I had them before; pale silver blue. I repainted the dresser white and tan. The rocking chair is dark sage green. The crib bedding was a gift from my mom, and the crib is actually the one I slept in as a baby.

We decided to leave the full-sized bed in the room (pushed up against the wall). I imagine for the first few months I will be sleeping in the bed or possibly in the chair, so it made sense to use to leave it in the room even though it makes things a little more crowded. It also provides a good spot for all the stuffed animals. The three framed pictures above the bed are original illustrations from my book. The panda bear has been mine since I was eight years old. And the Raggedy Ann doll is even older. That I got as a present for my first birthday. She looks pretty good for her age!





2 comments:

Susan2115 said...

Everything looks so cute! Baby Sena will love her
nursery. And ready...you are definitely ready for her to come into this world. I am happily awaiting
my granddaughters' arrival and can wait to meet
her. Mom

Happy Mom said...

Looks great. You have an award at my site.