You can know anything. It's all there. You just have to find it.

-Neil Gaiman

Pages

Friday, November 14, 2008

Ooom chicka, ooom chicka, ooom chicka, ooom chicka

Well I have to thank Holly down in Dallas for this one. I immediately recognized the insanely crazily motivational voice of Ms. Judi Sheppard Misset. Richard Simmons has nothing on her.

My mom had one of her jazzercise tapes (it's probably still in the basement somewhere), and I remember prancing around to the beat with Ms. Judi, working THAT body out! I bet if I heard the music I would even remember the routine, just like Pavlov's dog.

Although this particular jazzercise video I don't remember. Good thing too, as it was probably marketed to ladies looking to break into the stripper scene.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's going on some folks' Facebook walls for sure!