You can know anything. It's all there. You just have to find it.

-Neil Gaiman

Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I don't need to be relevant!

I just learned that the editorial assistant at Savage Press sent a copy of my book to Tori Spelling, aka Donna Martin. Thanks, Jessica. If you keep up on Tori at all, then you know she is known for toting around her pug, Mimi LaRue, who unfortunately, just passed away a few weeks ago. I sadly read the news about it in PEOPLE magazine. I hope Tori and her kids like Luella and Pancake the pug. And I hope Tori continues making her show NoTORIous, which is pretty funny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We also sent a copy of Luella to Ellen Degeneres who is known for her love of animals and true stories. I'm thinking Ellen is a natural for Luella's tale. www.savpress.com