You can know anything. It's all there. You just have to find it.

-Neil Gaiman

Pages

Friday, June 20, 2008

Be Bullish


Here is a picture of my nephew Jack (sans front tooth) and wearing two Diego cone hats leftover from his birthday party. Being the good aunt that I am, I showed him how to wear two at once so he could pretend they were horns. Because really, sometimes it's nice to imagine that you have two large bull horns protruding from your skull. I imagine with that kind of deformity you can really get your own way. People leave you alone or immediately step aside. You will always win the argument. Why? Because you have HORNS! Jack was impressed when I showed him. Then in true Mindy-fashion I asked, "Do you want to be a horny bull too?"

"Yes!" he screamed.

My sister-in-law almost snorted beer out her nose.

Sometimes it's fun to be a horny bull.

No comments: