You can know anything. It's all there. You just have to find it.

-Neil Gaiman

Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Lightning Bolt! I'm ready, Sensei

Okay, just when I thought I couldn't get enough of awesome Steven Seagal, I discovered that he created an energy drink.

I can DRINK the awesomeness that is Steven!

There are three different flavors and I'm trying to decide which one would be best, he's even got a root beer flavor. I guess I will have to buy all three kinds and do a taste test.

The only problem? I have to make my way through the seventh level of hell to get it.
That's right, I will enter a Wal-Mart superstore.

Only for Mr. Seagal will I do this, and if anyone has the strength to help me through Satan's lair it will be a 7th level aikido dan.

It looks like my Christmas is coming this weekend.

Excuse me, I have to go and put "Under Seige" back at the top of my Netflix queue.

No comments: